UPMC Magee-Womens in Carlisle, Pa has an exciting opportunity for a Certified Nurse Midwives to expand clinical services in central Pennsylvania and play an integral role in providing high-quality, compassionate care.
As a CNM, you have an important job to do, but you also need to take care of yourself. UPMC is committed to creating a positive, supportive working environment that promotes excellent work-life balance while providing high-quality, coordinated care.
Our physicians and advanced practice providers use a team-based approach to patient care to improve patient satisfaction, ensure long-term positive outcomes, and offer a great provider work environment.
We are proud to offer our providers:
- Robust onboarding programs, training, and follow-up to support success for new providers
- Support among peers and leadership, an open-door policy, and a team approach
- Tuition discounts at University of Pittsburgh for physicians and immediate family
- Competitive compensation packages
- Job security - we're growing!
About the Position:
- Strong physician team and compliment of midwives and advanced practice providers
- Attractive call schedules
- Average 350-400 deliveries and growing
- Experienced and long tenured team with low turnover
- One practice location located across from UPMC Carlisle Hospital
- Full specialty support including MFM, reproductive medicine, uro-gynecology, gynecologic oncology, and robust womens programs
- Additional support and resources through UPMC Magee-Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh
- Graduate of accredited midwifery program - new graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
For more information please contact, Denise Bordner, Physician Recruiter at:
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
- Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
- Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two- to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC in Central Pa.
- UPMC in Central Pa. is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities.
- As part of the UPMC not-for-profit system, UPMC in Central Pa. cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care, and leading-edge diagnostic services.
- UPMC in Central Pa. includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,245 licensed beds, over 200 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 13,400 employees.
- It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
- UPMC was named as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2022 by Becker's Healthcare. For inclusion on this list, hospitals, health systems, and health care companies must demonstrate initiatives and commitment to promote diversity within the workforce, employee engagement, and professional growth.