The Director of M&E will oversee the monitoring and evaluation components of the Project and work with the Project team to deliver expected results. The position will lead and develop monitoring, evaluation, and reporting systems that include appropriate indicators, baseline data, targets, and a plan to evaluate performance. S/he will also set a research agenda for the activity and ensure the methodological rigor of the research undertaken. The Director of M&E will also oversee the development and submission of timely, accurate, and complete reporting, including the Project Monitoring Plan (PMP), collecting baseline data, and establishing targets and outputs.
What are we looking for?
· A Master's Degree or higher in statistics, evaluation, public health, social sciences, or relevant field;
· A minimum of six years of experience with progressively increased responsibility working in monitoring and evaluation on public health programs in sub-Saharan Africa or other resource-limited settings, preferably Liberia;
· Must possess excellent management and communication skills;
· Documented hands-on practical experience setting up and managing M&E systems for health programs in developing countries, including data quality assurance;
· Demonstrated expertise in rigorous quantitative and qualitative research;
· Proven ability to produce professional-quality documents such as progress reports, case studies, and research protocols;
· Experience developing results frameworks, logical frameworks, or similar tools for project design;
· Experience using knowledge management software or database is highly desired;
· Working knowledge of and experience with USG funded activity M&E, policies, and procedures;
· Fluency in English;
· Strong preference for a citizen of Liberia;
· References will be required.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status, or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical conditions or breastfeeding, genetic information, amnesty, veteran, special disabled veteran or uniform service member status or employment status.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter (only) to Liberiawash@psi.org. Please list title of the position you are applying for in a Subject Line. The deadline for resume submission is September 30, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted