UPMC Pinnacle offers a variety of primary care practice sizes and locations while at the same time maintaining a reliable practice infrastructure. Physicians can focus on the outpatient setting of choice with full confidence in the practice operations and inpatient-based care. These setting choices include both urban and rural options available throughout our 10-county service area.
About the position(s):
- We offer a patient-centered medical home model
- Active population health program
- 24/7 nurse call center (less call!)
- Innovative care model, optimizing provider-patient interaction
- UPMC Pinnacle utilizes a system wide Epic EMR
- Both urgent and walk-in care
- Qualified applicants must possess an MD or equivalent
- Board-certified in Family Medicine
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2020 grads
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
For more information about this position, contact our physician recruiter:
UPMC Central Pa.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live.” We are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.