- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required.
- Master's degree and CPA are preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in higher education preferred.
- Dynamics Business Central and Great Plains experience required.
- Experience with intercompany activities and management.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Strong auditing experience required.
- Demonstrable evidence of innovative and progressive thinking, which has effected positive change.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with departments outside of Finance & Accounting.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a fast-paced and continually improving the environment, with ownership of processes from beginning to completion.
- Bilingual language is a plus and Mandarin is preferred.
- Supervision is required.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 to 15 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Stooping and bending the body downward and forward.
- Normal office conditions. Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day. May require travel to other locations occasionally.
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Life, AD&D, Short, and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Ambow Education USA does not provide employment sponsorship
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a current resume and cover letter to HumanResources@baystate.edu. Please include Finance Manager and your full name in the subject line. No phone calls please.
About Ambow Education USA
Ambow Education USA has a mission to redefine the way higher education operates and services its community. Formed in 2020 following the acquisition of Bay State College (Boston) in 2017 and NewSchool of Architecture & Design (San Diego) in 2020, Ambow Education plays an integral part in the delivery of critical services to students, faculty, and staff.
The ever-changing landscape of higher education provides great opportunities to seek better ways to serve students, faculty, and staff. Ambow Education USA Shared Service is pursuing such opportunities to engage educational leaders from varied disciplines for their visionary, innovative, and strategic thinking to build a best-in-class shared service organization. Our goal is to deliver cost effective operational services, first class customer/user experiences and valuable insight into business performance.
The College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, and pregnancy-related conditions, or any other characteristic protected by law.