About this position
We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
We are seeking a Funeral Arranger for Homelani Memorial Park & Crematory in Hilo, Hawai'i. This position will be responsible for managing all phases of the funeral arrangement including the removal of the deceased, as well as selecting and setting up funeral services to final disposition. The successful candidate will have a current license in the applicable state, knowledge of current regulations related to the funeral industry and professional communication and leadership skills.
- 1+ years of funeral industry experience prefered, but not required
- Professional communication skills
- Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Understanding of the services and products available
- Understanding of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email.
Why work at Homelani Memorial Park & Crematory?
- Since 1871, we have existed to serve the unique needs of every family, faith, and culture.
- Our beautiful park is the final resting place of Joseph KahoÊ»oluhi NÄwahÄ«
- Home to a team that strives to provide the best service possible, in fact we promise it.
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.