Up to $13,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered, based on experience!!!
Registered Nurse (RN)
Health Systems Management, Inc. (HSM) is a full service healthcare management organization providing a full range of development, management, and administrative services for dialysis facilities over the past 35 years in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. HSM has an outstanding reputation in the renal community for providing high quality patient care and encouraging physician input while maintaining efficient business operations. We are currently seeking compassionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join our dialysis team.
Responsibilities and Physical Demands:
- Provides prescribed medical treatment and dialysis treatment to the clients of the unit.
- Renders highly professional and technical nursing care to the dialysis patients.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process.
- Directs and supervises other team members.
- Collaborates with the physicians and the multidisciplinary team members to achieve the highest standards or care specific to the age/developmental status of the patient.
- Ensures a secure and safe patient environment by following safety policies, procedures and standards of care.
- This position requires frequent and prolonged periods of standing and the employee must be able to bend over.
- The employee may occasionally be required to move machines and equipment of up to 200 pounds, with assistance, and may lift chemical and water solutions of up to 30 pounds and as high as 5 feet.
Education Requirements and Position Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current RN licensure appropriate to the state of practice.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed.
- Excellent bedside manner and communication skills.
- Extensive benefits package to include:
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Covid-19 Vaccination or medical/religious exemption is required.
Health Systems Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.