Management 360 is looking for assistants who want the opportunity to work at the center of the entertainment universe for a premiere talent and literary management and production company.
You will provide support in all areas of administration while handling a high volume set of tasks. You must possess effective communication skills and a high level of confidence in your abilities, as you will work closely with creative people. We are looking for individuals who are trustworthy, sensitive and intuitive, confidential and detail oriented. Candidates must have a passion for film and television and should be interested in both the representation and production sides of the business., Reading scripts, books and other IP with a critical eye for artistry and commercial appeal will be fundamental to your success at Management 360. Recognize that this is a high paced environment and you must be capable and able to pivot at a moment's notice.
Who are we Looking For?
We are looking for ambition, passion and creativity. -- individuals who have a voice and those willing to learn how to use their voice. We are looking for self-starters with an innate desire to succeed, build and accomplish.
Why Work for Management 360?
Management 360 is the premiere talent & literary management and production company in Hollywood. We have a culture of promoting from within and are proud of the fact that many of our executives, managers and partners started out as assistants at the company.
At 360, our mission is to provide extraordinary opportunities to our clients. We are a collection of individuals with different styles and points of view that serve as creative and business partners to our diverse array of artists. 360 provides a space that inspires creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and empowerment.
How Our Team Aims to Show Up Every Day
We are striving to show up as we continue to learn how are interactions with each other, our clients, and the community around us, serve a greater purpose in creating the most inclusive creative and a safe place to thrive!
- Being on time, ready to start with a can-do attitude
- Maintaining and managing calendar, databases and schedules.
- Detail oriented, capable of problem solving and prioritizing a manager's and clients' needs amidst a high volume of work
- Making calls, listening in, taking notes and follow -up)
- Scheduling virtual and in-person meetings and calls, both internally and externally
- Reading material, having an opinion and communicating those thoughts
- Adhering to grace under pressure while projecting warmth & confidence, as a first point of contact and a lifeline with clients, executives, and business relationships is fundamental
- Able to multitask and pivot when necessary
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with an entertainment company is preferred but not necessary
- Highly professional with excellent judgment; Must be able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Critical attention to detail and highly organized, while still thinking big picture
- Highly proficient technical skills with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with video conferencing systems (Zoom, Slack, Concur, and Workday)
- 1 year of experience as an assistant, executive assistant or similar work experience.
Management 360 is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe their stories are stories worth sharing, their perspectives are those that need to be heard. We believe this type of culture brings about creativity, better problem-solving capabilities and a true synergy when everyone, people of color, women, LGBTQIA+, and persons with disabilities have a voice.
Management 360 will offer reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact HR via email at Twarren@management360.com